Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Last Post Before Enlistment

If today was your last day, what would you do? Had trouble pulling myself up from the bed. I knew that it was my last day at home. Stayed at home the whole day but got so restless after dinner. Just felt like sleeping again but I will be wasting the precious time I have at home. Didnt get to eat my Zinger Burger meal with cheese fries but glad my parent brought me out for ZI ZHA! It was delicious, thanks! :)

The only one I can think of, who lives near me and enlisting on the same date as me is none other than Nicholas. Met him up before he went for his farewell dinner. Yes we're more or less having the pre-enlistment stress.

Ask me if I thought of aiming for the OCS, well I never really think of it yet. All I ask of now is to adapt to the new environment asap. I need strength, motivation, faith and determination.

Thanks everyone for making my pre-enlistment days an memorable one.

I'll be away for quite some time, don't really know if I'll ever have the habit of blogging again. Take care peeps.

Good Bye :)

No comments: